Careers at Xtra
What makes a career truly great?
Great pay? certainly. Great benefits? to be sure. But what about the intangibles? The things that make you joyfully anticipate every single day.
For us, it’s the love of brilliant ideas and great customer service. It’s the genuine desire to share our knowledge, products and solutions with customers across Nova Scotia so they, in turn, can thrive in their own right.
We are always on the lookout for people who share our values and would like to become part of our team. Please send us your resume and even if we don’t have a posting currently available for you, we will keep your resume on file.
We are currently accepting resumes for Account ManagersThe Account Manager (AM) will market a full line of Canon, Lexmark & KIP products and services in a defined territory of current customers and non-customers alike. This position will be concerned with business-to-business (B2B) short term sales activity within an account as well as developing and implementing a longer term strategy to ensure our organization will retain the account and continue to obtain future business.
- Achieve sales targets for new business sales and renewals
- Market full line of technology solutions, services and supplies in a designated territory
- Provide existing account coverage and development of new accounts i.e. cold calling, booking appointments…
- Develop appropriate strategies (short and long-term) to suit business needs and requirements of the customers and non-customers
- Meet Customer Satisfaction goals by effectively resolving all customer issues
- Establish and building of account relationships with key decision makers in all departments
- Identify, engage and coordinate necessary resources supporting the account(s)
- University/College graduate an asset but not necessary
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination
- Previous technology equipment sales experience ( B2B, inside sales, retail sales or telemarketing) a strong asset
- Demonstrated systems literacy skills (working knowledge of common PC and/or Mac applications i.e. Microsoft Suite)
- Own transportation is required